Step three is the final review and send page. Here you will see a summary of email batch you have configured, including number of players, selected email template, and included reports and attachments.
You can send a test email to verify the message composition by entering your email address into the Test Email Address field and clicking “Send Test Email”.
Please allow 1-2 minutes for the email to arrive.
When you are ready to send the batch, click the green Send Messages button, and then click yes when prompted to confirm.
This is what the window with the previous buttons will look like.
You will have to confirm one last time you are ready to send your message.
You will then be brought to a real-time status page, indicating the status of the email job.
When the messages are being processed, you’ll see a list of all messages going out and a starting status of “Pending”. When messages are confirmed as delivered, you will see a green check with a “Delivered” status shown. If the email fails for any reason, this indicator will display either “Bounce” or “Error”.
Other helpful tips:
- To send emails by team, use the filter icon in the Placement 1 column when selecting email recipients.
- You can add web links and images into your email for a more professional look.
- Sell an advertisement to place at the bottom of your team placement emails. This is a great way to earn extra money for your club.
- Track who has and has not received the team placement offer email by viewing email history.
- Player reports can be attached to your offer email.