Clicking the main Reports button inside of your Assessment will let you access all of the reporting options.
From here, you will see two main sections: Team Placement Reports and Evaluation Reports. All reports, when run, generate a rich PDF-styled display of the final printed report in the report viewer, complete with team logo and print/export options.
See the following articles for details on these individual reports:
Team Placement Reports
- Team Placement - Single report with all team placements by age group.
- Team Rosters - Shows team rosters with player names and contact information.
Team Detail - Shows team rosters with player numbers and names, plus birth date and email.
- Player Evaluation Report - Scoring results and comments for all players in a Player Pool.
- Player Performance Report - Shows player's scores and rankings within their player pool.
- Aggregate Scores Report - Shows aggregate scores and rankings by player pool.
- Registered Players Report - Can be printed off and brought to your evaluation event.
- Paper Scoring Forms - Can be printed of for those not comfortable using technology to score.