The Player Check-In is a vital step that allows your players to appear in the TeamGenius mobile app for evaluations. There is two ways to accomplish this.
1. Check-in Players when you are uploading them to the TeamGenius Players data base.
- Saves you time on the day of the evaluation event
- Every player you upload will show up on the mobile app even if they didn't not come to the evaluation event.
- Must import players via CSV file, even if your registration exists in Sport Engine.
- Must pre assign a player number in your CSV file. You can print the "Registered Player Report" to have available at the event to ensure players receive the correct try out number.
- If using Eval Groups, you will want to assign these in your CSV file as well.
2. Check-in Players one at at time as they arrive at the assessment event.
- Only players who attend the assessment will show up in the mobile app.
- There is no need to pre-assign player numbers.
- You will need a laptop (or laptops) with internet connection and an additional person (people) ready at the assessment event to complete this process as players show up.
Choose your method for player check in and use the links below.