Player Check-In is a vital step that allows your players to appear in the TeamGenius mobile app for evaluations. There are two ways to accomplish this.
1. Check-in Players when you are uploading them to the TeamGenius Players data base.
- Saves you time on the day of the evaluation event
- Every player you upload will show up on the mobile app even if they didn't come to the evaluation event.
- Must import players via CSV file, even if your registration exists in SportsEngine.
- Must pre-assign a player number in your CSV file. You can print the "Registered Player Report" to have available at the event to ensure players receive the correct tryout number.
- If using Eval Groups, you will want to assign these in your CSV file as well.
2. Check-in Players one at a time as they arrive at your event.
- Only players who attend the assessment will show up in the mobile app.
- There is no need to pre-assign player numbers.
- Check-in Players through the TeamGenius Mobile App (How to article)
Choose your method for player check-in and use the links below.