To set player pool access and restrictions, in the assessment home, click on "Assessment Setup."
You can also select "User Permissions" from the top menu bar once in the Assessment Setup.
From the Organizational Users drop down menu, select the person you would like to give access.
In order for names to populate in this list, they must first be an invited user. See Managing and Inviting Users. Only Non-Admins will appear in the Organization Users list.
Once the person's name has been selected, click on the User Role drop down menu.
Here is a description of each role:
- Owner – Can access all options inside an individual assessment.
- Manager – Individual access to each Player pool to view scores and ranking can be set.
- Player Checkin only – Can check in players, add new walk-up players, export check-in screen details. No Access to scores or reports.
- No Access – Cannot see or access anything in a given assessment. No access to reports.
To grant access to player pools you will need to assign the Manager role, then select the individual player pools. Any player pool not selected will be restricted from this person. Player pool names are set up during the assessment build and may vary from organization to organization.
- System and Assessment Level User Access-Overview
- Setting System Level User Access
- Setting Individual Assessment User Access Level