To set System-level user access click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select Organization Settings.
You will now see a list all of System admin and non-admin level users. System Admin level users are denoted by a green check mark.
From here you can search for a user in the search box, delete a user or edit a user access level.
To edit the access level of a user click "Edit". You can then select or deselect the box to make them an system admin level user.
You have now updated system level user permissions.
System Admin Level User
- Can access all sections of the TeamGenius website
- Can invite new users and set access levels of other users
Non-Admin level User
Can Access –
- Organizational Profile
- System Settings – Use player ID, Use profile Images – On/Off
- Player records and:
- Edit current player records
- Add new players one at time
- Import players from SportsEngine, TeamSnap or via a csv file.
- Can create additional assessments within your TeamGenius account.
Blocked Access -
- Creating new users
- Setting Admin level status of current users
- Access to others assessments unless given permission by the creator of the assessment.
- System and Assessment Level User Access-Overview
- Setting Individual Assessment User Access Level
- Assessment Manager Player Pool Access Setting